Ok so enough of my rambling. Here are the options/upgrades that we have:
In our neighborhood Elevation A is the one with full Vinyl Siding and that is what he chose.
- Finished Basement- with 3 piece rough-in's for the bathroom
- Recessed Lighting in the basement
- Morning Room
- Gourmet Island in the Kitchen
- Wyoming Cherry Spice cabinets-w/ crown moulding
- Laminate upgrade in Kitchen ( we are still going back and forth with this one. We chose the Red Montana Laminate but we think we like the regular Butter Rum Laminate better so we are going back down next weekend to talk to our Sales Rep and make up our minds)
- Stainless Steel appliance package - Flat Top Electric Range (we both like cleaning those better than any other option) Microwave and Fridge
- Recessed Lighting in the Kitchen
- Washer/Dryer package B
- Double Bowl vanity
- Luxury Owners Bath- But instead of the soaking tub we are doing the Roman Shower w/ double shower heads.
- Ceramic Tile upgrade in owners bathroom
- We are upgrading the cabinets in the owner and guest bathrooms but I can't remember to what ( I will write it down once we go next weekend and post it then)
- 3 Ceiling Fan Rough-ins - Morning Room, Master Bedroom and The bigger guestroom
- Hardwood in the Foyer, Kitchen and Morning Room in Manchester Butterscoth
- Carpet and upgraded padding-Everywhere else in WhiteFox (except for the laundry room and bathrooms but I can't remember the names of the tile there either but I will have pictures)
For those who have the walk out basement has it come in handy for getting furniture and things like that into the basement?