Monday, September 24, 2012

Week 6- It looks like a house!

Hey all,

Sorry I have been MIA for a while have a lot of wedding stuff to do these days. The last time we were down at the house was 9/15 and I took some video this time. Sorry it is not the most stable video I was actually just taking it for my mom but I figured I would post it here too, since it shows better angles and such than the pics I took. Chris has video of the basement on his phone but we haven't gotten a chance to upload it yet. I will try to remember to put it up next time around.

As you will see in the video (and the 2 pics I am going to post) below we did have one issue that we are trying to get resolved. It looks like there is some type of water damage abouve the door in to the laundry room b/c there was a bubble between the paint and the drywall but our PM insists there was no water and it was just a crack in the drywall. I would be more inclined to accept that if there wasn't what seems to be wet, compacted insulation on the ground in the laundry room as well... We have a meeting w/ our PM 9/27 so we will see what he is talking about then, but I think Chris is still going to go up into the attic area to check for himself.



 Here are the video tours of upstairs and the main level

* Danni Dear= Smallest Guest Room
*Squinty Window Room= Largest Guest Room
* Excuse my excitement over the shower and the kitchen =-P 

4 comments:

  1. Everything looks really nice! Your house is coming along. Hope wedding planning isn't stressing you out so bad. Every bride goes through some stress, but remember to enjoy the moment…the day goes by so fast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! Yes wedding planning has been stressful at times but I am trying to keep it together lol. Everyone keeps telling me to make sure you have lots of pictures bc it flys by and is a blur

      Delete
  2. Wow! Week 6 and it already has the cabinets? That is amazing....It all looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Everything is coming along super quickly w/ our house, I think in part bc we were the only house being built in our neighborhood until last week so they didn't really have to divide their attention.

      Delete